soccerex Americas will include the participation of Concacaf President & FIFA Vice President, Victor Montagliani; MLS Commissioner, Don Garber; and Liga MX President, Mikel Arriola in addition to a multitude of club Presidents and senior executives from around the soccer industry, with a focus on the Americas.
The conference looks to challenge industry experts and set the agenda for soccer in the region, exploring every facet of the game, both on-pitch and behind the scenes on this year’s star-studded conference agenda, which can be viewed in our Conference Brochure.
Join senior figures from leading federations, leagues, clubs, rightsholders and brands from across the Americas and worldwide, such as FIFA, Concacaf, MLS, Liga MX, Mexican Football Federation, US Soccer, CPL, ESPN, Facebook, FC Barcelona, FOX Sports, Inter Miami, LAFC, LA Galaxy, LaLiga, Liverpool, Nashville SC, NBA, Nike, NWSL, The Premier League, USL and Wasserman to name but a few.
For more information on who will be attending the event, please browse the current Selection of Attendees.
This gathering of elite senior directors and executives from around the world of soccer for two days will take place in the Miami Beach area, with the historical Miami Beach Convention Center hosting the main exhibition and conference areas.
soccerex Americas will offer unparalleled networking opportunities throughout the two days, with both structured and unstructured sessions on offer during the main conference hours, with additional socialising and networking events hosted at the end of each day and on the middle night of the event as attendees converse with old friends and forge new friendships and partnerships.
In addition to the unrivalled networking opportunities at soccerex Americas, delegates will have the opportunity to hear from the top names in the industry some of the most pressing topics facing the sport, with interviews and panels such as:
- Keynote Interview: Concacaf in Focus, with Victor Montagliani
- 2 Leagues, 1 Cup & the Concacaf Champions League, with Don Garber, Mikel Arriola & Philippe Moggio
- USL in 2022, with USL & USL Super League Presidents Jake Edwards & Amanda Vandervort
- Fine Tuning in the Music City, with senior directors from Nashville SC
- MLS in Focus, with Don Garber, JoAnne Neal, Sola Winley & Alexi Lalas
- Empowered and in power, with female Presidents from MLS clubs
- Soccer’s New York Yankees? Becoming bigger than the sport you play
- Taking the women’s game continental, as Concacaf’s Heidi Pellerano talks with Amanda Vandervort, ATA Sports and N3XT Sports
For any press or media wishing to cover the event, please click here to apply for a complimentary press pass.
soccerex Americas will take place with the support of its Platinum Partners: Concacaf; Digital Self; EDP Soccer, Kapital Football Group; LaLiga; Major League Soccer; The Premier League; TUDN; and US Soccer.